Alpha Chapter of Sigma Chi Officer
Officer Duties Include:
– Be accountable for everything that the chapter does or fails to do.
– Know all of the requirements laid out in Sigma Chi’s Ritual, Governing Laws and policies, as well as with all chapter bylaws and campus regulations and make sure these standards are followed.
– Maintain the integrity of of the proper performance of the Ritual.
– Guard the security of the chapter’s charter, Ritual and Ritualistic materials.
– Preside over the Alpha chapter meetings and chapter affairs as is appropriate.
– Maintain a broad knowledge of all chapter activities.
– Work with the Grand Praetor, the chapter advisor, chapter alumni and Headquarters in guiding the affairs of the chapter.
– Acquaint all officers with the extent and importance of their duties, delegate authority and responsibility to these officers, and ensure these duties and responsibilities are carried out.
– Maintain a close relationship with university administrators and with officers of other campus fraternities and sororities.
– See that chapter administrative affairs are handled promptly and that orderly chapter administrative files are maintained.
– Maintain high standards of chapter scholarship, discipline, etiquette, morals and hospitality as a reflection of the Ritual of Sigma Chi.
– Conduct himself so as to always deserve the respect and cooperation of all brothers.
– Hold himself and every member of the Fraternity accountable to the Sigma Chi Oath of Initiation.
Name Year Email
Chad Buecker 96 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dustin Buecker 92 email@example.com
Chris Shimala 92 Chris.Shimala@huntington.com
Rob Fischer 92 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rob Hornback 92 email@example.com
Craig Hedric 83 firstname.lastname@example.org
Justin Hedric 04 Justin.Hedric@53.com
John Sullivan 88 John.Sullivan@kaobrands.com
Jim Sullivan 92 email@example.com
John Weber 92 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Whisner 71 email@example.com
David Maloney 84 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Stradley 84 email@example.com
Jim Hyer 80 JHyer@thehausergroup.com
Mike Bertz 91 bertz@mindspring
Steve Hvalin 02 Steve.Hlavin@nuveen.com
Dan Shaker 92 Daniel.Shaker@diageo.com